This was the question that echoed in my head this past fall as I lead my ministry's informational meeting about our summer mission trip, a meeting during which I did, indeed, announce that our summer trip would be to Africa.
- 12 Books You Should Read
- A blessing for youth leaders nurturing faith beyond youth group
- 8 ways to help mission teams conclude more than “poor people are happy”
- The fantasy youth ministry candidate
- What students need most when they’re stuck spiritually
- The tearing of the curtain
- How do you not hate them?
- Messy Ashes
- What it means to be a Bradbury
- The (false) unity of 9-12